A bridal shower must-savor refreshment. Delicate, fruity and bubbly this cocktail is best served in a beautiful bowl with sliced star fruit and limes garnished. It can also work well made ahead for your wedding and served in mason jars during a late summer cocktail hour for a wine country rustic wedding. Either way, this beverage is a ideal for wine-loving couples.
* For the best flavor, chill all ingredients before combining
- 2 cups pineapple-mango juice
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 2 cups guava nectar
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 (750-ml) bottle sparkling wine
- Garnish: sliced star fruit and limes
- Combine pineapple-mango juice, orange juice, cranberry juice, guava nectar, and apple juice in a large bowl.
- Stir in sparkling wine.
- Garnish, if desired.
Cocktail Recipe courtesy of Coastal Living.